How to Make Your Boobs Look Bigger with Exercises
There a few popular exercises to make your boobs look bigger and can be done right at home. You don’t have to do all 6 but you should select a few that interest you and doing them about 3 times a week will significantly help your breast size.
These Are The Top 6 Exercises to Make Your Boobs Look Bigger
- The squeezing and lifting of elbow touches is the easiest breast enhancement exercise preferred by most women today. You can perform series of elbow touches and squeezes by sitting in a chair comfortably with your feet placed together on the floor. Make sure your toes are pointed in a straight shoulder position. Square off your body by gently pressing your shoulders down. Raise your arms on opposite sides then bend your elbows to create a “chest fly” position. Do not forget to take few minutes of breathing exercises before finally doing the exercise.
- The “Arm Cross” squeezing exercise is successfully done by placing the arms in a straightforward shoulder position. The palms must be facing each other and the fingers must be placed in a pointed position. Begin the exercise by gently squeezing your body’s chest muscles then crossing the hands on both opposite angles or positions. You can repeat the alternating of your crossed hands for about 10 – 15 times. Take a 30-second rest after every repetition. The squeezing exercise helps regulate the immediate firming of the breasts in just a short period of time. However, too much repetition while performing the exercise can cause muscular imbalances that result to poor body posture.
- The modified push-ups are believed to be the more complex breast enhancement exercise these days. Simply bend your knees, cross your ankles then lie on your abdomen. Gently bend your elbows and place your palms together on a floor. Once your elbows are placed on the floor, straighten your arms by lifting them without touching the knees and palms. Do not forget to tighten your abs or stomach by tucking them a few inches from your chest. Bend your elbows slowly to lower the body position you need while doing push-ups.
- The “Incline Fly” exercise is done by laying your head on the floor and keeping your back part propped against the pillow you provided. The incline fly is also done by using a dumbbell or soup cans to form weight press movements above your chest parts. Make sure that your abdominal chin is tuck to your chest in order to maintain your body’s good posture naturally. Spread your arms widely so that your elbows will allow to alternate side movements. Spreading your arms while performing the exercise will lower the weights as your elbow touches the floor.
- The “Soup Press” exercise is done by laying the back while keeping your feet flat on the floor. While on this position, you must need a dumbbell or soup cans in order to push your arms directly above your shoulders. The exercise is also effectively done by using your arms in lowering down the soup cans without your elbows touching the floor.
- The “Arm Lifting” exercise is done by laying your legs along with your arms extended above your head straight. Begin performing the lifting exercise by gently squeezing your breast’s pectoral muscles using your aligned arm across the chest.
Simply following these the top 6 Exercises to Make Your Boobs Look Bigger will firm the chest muscles giving the breast lift.